Fakultät für Technische Chemie
> Zum Inhalt

Faculty of Technical Chemistry

The history of the Faculty of Technical Chemistry reaches back to the founding years of the Vienna University of Technology. Although the Faculty was established recently in 2004, chemical research institutes were in the foundig of the university 1815 included.

The Faculty emphasizes networked interdisziplinary research and research-led teaching.

In the course of the project TU Univercity 2015 the campus Getreidemarkt is beeing modernised.